Re: Hardtop Hoist Pics?

To: FunbeamChuck <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Hoist Pics?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:42:52 -0700
Chuck,

Thanks for the link.  I have been wondering where I can get "portholes"
for my Mk I Tiger! ;-)

That is a fairly simple hoist system, if you wear leather work gloves
and have a strong back.  Mine is similar in concept, but the
worm drive hoist (best made in China) is a lot easier on us less robust
fellows.

I wonder if that vertical wheeled hardtop trolley would fit.  Looks
neat.  If only I had some floor space I hadn't dedicated to storing
other stuff I will never use.  ;-)

Thanks,

Maybe I will post my Home Depot version!
Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com