British Car Day is Almost Here

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Wwirth@optonline.net>,
Subject: British Car Day is Almost Here
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:28:54 -0400
Hello New England:

Sunday, June 26 will be here before we know it!  Join us at the Museum
of Transportation in Brookline MA for their annual celebration of
British Autos. Everything and anything British, on 4 (+/-) wheels, will
begin gathering on the lawn at, well, actually before, the usual 9:00AM
opening.  Entries usually close around noon, or when the lawn's
capacity, usually around 200 cars, is reached.  All entrants get to vote
in the popular vote coucours.  Marque awards will distributed as soon as
the votes are counted.  This year the event has a sponsor:  American
Express Financial Advisors.  I'm not sure what this means, but it can't
hurt to have these folks throwing some money toward the event and the
museum.

As usual, expect to see a few of your TE/AE friends helping to run the
event.

For museum directions and info, see:
http://www.mot.org/index_flash.html

We hope to see you and your Sunbeam there!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional Rep.