Thanks for help with fuel pump....

To: List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for help with fuel pump....
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:04:10 -0400
First, I want to thank everyone's input and help with my fuel pump
changeover. After the factory pump failed, I took the plunge. Here
are the results. Holley Redline fuel pump in the well. Earl's braded
lines. Bulkhead fittings.  Filter before the pump. Install time - 3.5
hours.
Since then, the idle is smoother and no sputtering when the car is
shut down. However, since then a new 'gremlin' has crept up.

At speed, the car has completely stalled - the tach will drop to 0
and after pulling the car over, I can restart the car after a few
cranks. Occasionally, the tach will drop to 0 then bounce back with
the car restarting while coasting.

Any thoughts? I can hear the whirr of the pump during this so I am
confident it is not shutting down. Perhaps the coil?

Thanks again.
Rob

IMG_0010.jpg]
Rob's V8Cat