Re: Oil Pressure

To: Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:38:33 -0700
Supplement to Ron's good advice.

There are plenty of Tiger's that have had block, pan, front cover, oil
dip stick, tube, or both replaced.
This could result in a false reading of oil level, and be another cause
of low pressure when the baffle-
less sump sloshes oil away from the pick-up.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com