Re: Foose

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Foose
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:02:46 -0700 (PDT)
Just my opinion, but most our cars are just "collectibles" (mine
included)... very few of which are historically significant (like the
Lemans cars). The "collectible cars that Foose does on the TV show end
up far better than they ever would have been otherwise, and in the 1
week they use to complete it, he makes great efforts to assure the
final product meets (and in fact exceeds) the aspirations of it's
owner. It's a great show, he's a great talent, and a genuinely good
guy.

My Tiger's already done to the 'T's, but I would be thrilled if my
Jensen Interceptor or Jensen Healey disappeared for a week, and was
ultimately revealed as an Overhaulin' project a week later!

Stephen Waybright