Re: Paxton in a Tiger

To: MWood24020@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paxton in a Tiger
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:11:04 EDT
Why would you go that route???? How about the fact that Paxton/McCullagh (SP)
 guaranteed a 50% increase in horsepower just by bolting on the blower! The
only modifications needed are an advance limit in the distributer, a higher
pressure fuel pump and a fuel pressure regulator tapped into the output of the
blower. I ran this setup in a '32 Ford with a 440 Chrysler engine.....No
problems at all, just a sore neck from the whiplash when I floored it! Added
under
hood heat not much of a factor because no added exhaust plumbing needed like in
a turbocharger setup.

                   Bob Lerch
                   Former B382001878LRXFE