RE: Paxton in a Tiger

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <RMEbstein@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Paxton in a Tiger
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:51:28 -0400
Listers,

MWood said "I believe there have been a number of SoCal Tigers with the
Paxton kit, over the years. I can't remember if it was Bruce Ulrich (?)
someone brought one to a TU a number of years ago...

Not sure why you'd go that route, under hood temps would be even more of
a problem than they are already..."

In my opinion I think the reason we go for lack of drivability is a
single word "POWER". I know I have considered adding the Paxton at 6 lbs
boost to my stroker motor. I would need to step up to the World products
block but if I could get 600+ HP it would be worth it.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Business Development Manager

Akzo Nobel Coatings

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo, CA   92691

Off: (949) 305-5393

Fx: (425) 955-6268

Cell: (949) 289-3357

email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com

VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.