Re: Mk2 On Epay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mk2 On Epay
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:24:10 -0500
Today I thought I would see what epay had to offer and WOW a Mk2 that looked
pretty decent and a buy it now of $6750. How fast can I click on the buy it
now, even worse where am I going to get the money as Im so poor the mice are
moving out, the bugs have already left. One catch was prior to bidding you
had to be APPROVED as a potential buyer. OK, I will play along. If its to
good to be true, it almost always is. Two nights ago a Mk2 sells for around
60k and today another which looked to be in better shape for less tha 7k.
SO, I sent an eamil to the address which was listed and then another to the
seller thru epay. I reminded him that I would be under a contract BUT so
would he and I would expect to purchase the car as priced and if he would
just send his address, I would arrive with cash in hand so he wouldnt have
to wory about approving anyone. Now Im thinking what IF he does reopy and I
have to pawn my Tiger so I can buy a Mk2 that the auction showed to be in
Ca. Oh well, why worry, no one is selling any Tiger for less than 7k,
especially one w/ new interior, engine etc etc. I thought about alerting the
list BUT GREED made me think I shouldnt let anyone else know, THEY might
beat me to the APPROVAL list and buy the Mk2 before I can. OK, I admitted my
reason for not posting the Mk2 on the LIST. Im not a "red headed step child"
BUT I am a redneck, so whomever was refering to rednecks in the post from
last night. Its Ok, my feelings are OK, I was hurt for most of the night tho
and then remembered my Mom taught me to be proud of my heritage. Im not sure
she lived long enough to know what a redneck was tho- ANYWAY, below is the
email I received from the owner of the Mk2. It has also been removed from
Epay as I put it in my WATCHED AUCTIONS and it was removed- GEE, I wonder
why. Anyway, below is his reply. Im looking for a partner. LOL

Hello Tony,
I am glad to hear that you are interested about my car.The car is in perfect
conditions without any scratches, damages or other mechanical problems.
About the shipping taxes you don't have to worry because I will pay for it.
You will receive the TITLE, keys and owner's manual. I live in Portugal and
I bought this car from United States so it has US emissions and is still
registered there.
I can`t find a buyer in my country so I want to sell it in US. I took care
of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was
when I bought it - even better!
I hope you understand this situation. I want to take this opportunity to
assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate.
This deal will happen through EBAY.

So if you really want it please give me an email as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Danut