Re: Mk2 On Epay

To: motoys2001@comcast.net, tonythetiger@onecliq.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mk2 On Epay
From: "lgooch@satx.rr.com" <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:31:11 -0400
I got a deal awhile back that sounded VERY MUCH like this one except it was
a Beautiful 49 mercury, shades of James Dean, for $8000 I followed along
for awhile and let him catch himself. He ultimately asked for a Western
Union Money Order to be sent which is a real NO NO. Price included taxes
and shipping from Calif. Same line:
 shipping taxes and insurance. All of my transactions until now were made
under eBay's protection, and for that I wish that we make this deal also
with eBay's protection. If you agree with moving forward with the deal
through eBay please email me your full name and shipping address. As soon
as I receive these information from you I will forward them to eBay
SquareTrade along with the rest of the details in order for them to open a
case regarding our deal. I am waiting for your email as soon as possible.

(if it sounds too good to be true it is)

Here another scam found on eBay last month:

http://mail2web.com/ .