Re: Mk2 On Epay

To: tonythetiger@onecliq.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mk2 On Epay
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:31:55 -0400
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and waddles like a
duck...then it's a duck.

I don't remember when but I have seen these pictures before, I believe this
car was on Ebay? or an online classified website fairly recently (or maybe
even a year or two ago?) and it was priced appropriately to it's
value...which isn't $6700.

Paul