RE: Unique Engine parts

To: "'Tiger'" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Unique Engine parts
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:11:17 -0400
Steve
        The only truly unique parts on the Tiger engine are the RH exhaust
manifold, the air cleaner assembly, the stock oil filter assembly, throttle
cable and brackets and the engine temp sender and housing.  The rest of the
parts are pure FORD.
The stock engine is classified as a 1964 Fairlane Special 260 for export.
You will find Ford engineering part numbers on all the major castings and
parts.   If you understand Ford part number nomenclature they will all start
with C2,C3 or C4.

You can find all the Ford part numbers for the engine parts in this web
site.

www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/2-AF-EngineMotor.pdf

The timing cover is C4AZ-6019-A; this part is being reproduce

The dipstick and tube with a generator is longer than the parts for an
alternator engine.

Ron Fraser