Re: Unique Engine parts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unique Engine parts
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:31:19 -0700
  I'm not sure how far one goes "attached to engine" to define a difference,
but wasn't the cast Generator bracket also specific to the Tiger. I just
looked at mine (removed) and the only designator I could find was a triangle
symbol and the number 2. Also, wasn't the banjo like fitting for the Booster
(attached at the intake manifold) unique to the Tiger also? Then, if you
really want to get out there did the fuel pump block off plate have a Ford
part number?  I'm not sure about any of this, but thought I would throw it
out there.
Tom Witt