Re: Fulcrim Pin failure senario (your input helpful)

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fulcrim Pin failure senario (your input helpful)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:36:32 EDT
Tim,
Great idea. Thanks for  taking this on.  I will look  forward to the results
of the survey.  I get the feeling that you won't  have hundreds of answers
because pins have failed on a small number of  cars.....not in any way
dismissing
the severity of the problem.
I think to say that "every pin will fail" is a relative  thing.  If there is
no time limit attached to that  statement, then we  can say that every single
part on the car or every part on every car will  eventually fail.  Granted
some parts might last a thousand years or so, but  nothing will last forever.
Again, thanks for trying to put some prospective to this  subject.
Mark L.