Re: Thoughts on undercoating a Tiger

To: w_pierzga@msn.com, bobdixon@frii.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thoughts on undercoating a Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:50:41 EDT
An alternative to a torch.....invest in a heat gun?  I have  one I believe is
a "Rigid".  It has 2 heat settings and will  peel  paint off houses, putty
from windows, etc.. and other medium.  It  should take this off. If it works
the
advantage is that it might be easier to  control than a torch and covers a
wider area than the flame tip.  And,  because of its many uses,  the $30-$40 is
easy to justify to a spouse with  tight reins on the purse strings:-)  Just a
thought.
Mark L.