Re: Brake light switch

To: "Six Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake light switch
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:02:09 -0700
After going through three or four failed mechanical brake light switches
(one with silicone fluid and the last two or three back to Castrol), I
changed to a mechanical switch three years ago. It's worked perfectly
ever since. If memory serves me correctly, Tom Hall had suggested the
change to me back then. I picked up a few different switches at a
junkyard, figured which one would work best, made a bracket for above
the brake pedal, unplugged the wires from the factory switch, ran them
to the new switch above the brake pedal, and that was it.

Steve Sage