Re: Ordering Parts, Soft Top & Interior Questions

To: Sheldon Enns <senns32@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Ordering Parts, Soft Top & Interior Questions
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:42:32 -0800
Sheldon,

Closest I have been to Winnipeg is checking out the Minuteman facilities
in Grand Forks, ND.

However my Great Grandparents, mother, and uncles, came form there in
another age.

They owned one of the only two Dairies in the area.  Was told many
stories about the "jeeze bird".

I use Victoria British ONLY for a catalog.  Any parts we ever bought
were "junque" (that's expensive junk).

Stick with Sunbeam Specialties http://www.rootes.com/  and Curt, at
classic Sunbeam (CMeinel464@aol.com)

There is NOTHING as expensive, in the long run, as a "cheap part".

Good Fortune,

Steve

___
Steve Laifman