Re: Spare tire tie down plate

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Spare tire tie down plate
From: "Jim Sencindiver" <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:06:08 -0500
They moved the battery from under the parcel shelf (Alpine) to the trunk
(Tiger) because an exhaust pipe needed to go through that space.  Where they
located the battery (just behind the right rear wheel, for better traction
under acceleration) precluded them from mounting the spare in the Alpine
location.  So they improvised the Tiger only spare mounting plate.

Keep on Tigering!
Jim Sencindiver