Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:34:33 -0500
i think thats the key point.  other the first prototype (well, second
prototype) no tiger went anywhere near the shelby factory.  its the
same reason that a used and hammered gt-h mustang (the hertz model)
sells for $60k when you can buy the same car, new, from ford for about
$30k.

looks are subjective of course but i think its very good looking
(particularly with a series i - iii alpine grill in it!).