Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:05:47 -0500
yes, this is definately a matter of taste.  i don't find e-types or
mg's attractive in the slightest.  american muscle has limited
interest to me, but cobras and astons are drop dead gorgous.

it probably doesn't help that there are not that many tigers.  too
many to be rare but not enough to be well known.