Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article

To: <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Magazine Article
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:06:47 -0400
I think it's a matter of perspective.  When sitting next to an E-Type, XK,
Cobra, Aston, or the more famous muscle cars of the era, I wouldn't expect my
Tiger to get much attention.  However, when I bring it to the local LBC events,
it gets a lot of attention from fellow Triumph, MG, Healey and Lotus people.