[Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:02:28 EDT
I was speaking to a Canadian lady friend today who asked what kind  of old
car I had. When I told her, the following was her  response.

"I know that down in Watkins there was always some commotion when a Sunbeam
was spotted.  As a matter of fact I was just speaking with a friend of mine
from Pittsburgh just this morning.  I met at Watkins about 6 years  ago.  I
mentioned that you had a Sunbeam and the first thing he asked was  if it was a
Tiger? "