Re: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 21:23:10 -0400
I dropped by a local restaurant/bar a while ago just to hang with
friends, who were numerous at the bar.  The bartender, also friend of
mine and a gearhead, asked me how my Tiger was doing.  It was winter,
and he asked if I was keeping it warm, and I said I was.  He asked if I
had taken it out lately, and sadly, no, was the response.  Do you still
love having it even in the winter? he asked.  Of course.  That kinda thing.

I had noticed an acquaintance sitting at the stool next to me paying
more and more attention to the conversation, until he couldn't hold back
anymore.  "A Tiger?!?!"  Where are you keeping it, and what do you feed
it?!?"

Chris