Re: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Any truth to this commotion thing?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:25:15 -0800
Theo wrote  >>>- I knew a (friend/friend of a friend/other 3rd removed
relation) who had one!<<<

That one always makes me grin. Either every Tiger has changed hands 100+
times or the Rootes ledger were really fudged. Knowing someone who owned a
Tiger rates right up there with how big of a fish was caught or how
beautiful a now, no where to be found woman was that your buddy dated.

Maybe thought, this is indicative of the recognition problem the Tiger has.
The average Joe/Jane on the street can't distinguish the Alpine from the
Tiger. I guess that makes the Tiger the "Rodney Dangerfield" of car
collecting. Or the "Cubic Zirconia" of the "Shelby" family.
Tom