Re: [Tigers] vibrating shifter

To: Jerry <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vibrating shifter
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:27:24 +0000
its not from the driveline because no matter the speed/gear the
vibration is the same at a given rpm and dropping the clutch stops it.
 i suspect the origin of the vibration is either a slightly damaged
clutch disc or a slightly misaligned gearbox/engine but i get the
impression that something is loose in the shifter linkage since i can
stop the vibration by holding the shifter up and down, hard.

i have been planning to do 5speed which tom's kit but thats probably
going to be next winter so i'd like to get this fixed as soon as
possible if its just a case of putting in new shift linkage parts.