Re: [Tigers] 1967 Tiger on ebay

To: VegasLegal@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1967 Tiger on ebay
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:11:01 EDT
I think all of us are happy to see this Tiger restored and staying  on the
road.  I think the nit-picking comes because of the asking  price.  If the
seller was asking $29,000 I don't think you'd hear about the  perceived
shortcomings of the restoration. In other words, for a $55,000 Tiger  you don't
expect to
have to purchase and install a soft top.
I agree on your rust comments. A Vermont  car going through a few winters of
salt would look like this or probably  worse.
mark

favorites at AOL Food.