Re: [Tigers] 1967 Tiger on ebay

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1967 Tiger on ebay
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:14:23 -0700
Mark,

Good point on buyer's view.  However, looking at the TV car auctions,
the price that "Resto-Mods" of non-original replicars are selling for,
the Tiger ought to be more.  On the other hand, there do not appear to
be many foreign cars, or real sports cars at those auctions.  Maybe
today's set of collector's are too enthralled with the cars they saw as
youths, and sports cars were not amongst them.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com