Re: [Tigers] fan belts!

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fan belts!
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:04:45 -0700 (PDT)
when i plug in steve's ford ref # below, the napa x-ref book spits out
NBH257495 as the napa part #, which is the same part napa web site suggests
when you type in a search for a 1965 sunbeam tiger with a 260

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/2-AF-EngineMotor.pdf

> Steve

Peter Laurinaitis
peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu