Re: [Tigers] fan belts!

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fan belts!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:49:19 -0700
Owain, and Tigers,

I do not want to sound like a broken record, but the answer to many
"part number" issues is easily (more or less) solved by referring to the
many resources accumulated for you on TigersUnited.com.

In particular, the "Rootes Parts List, addendum for the Sunbeam Parts
List" shows detail drawing explosions of all Tiger Unique items.

In particular, the fan belt (D152 Plate Number drawing), Page 10, list
the part number as "Rootes 610024, Ford C2OZ-8620-E" for Ford or Parts
House cross reference.  There is a separate Rootes number for RHD, but I
don't know why. Here is the TigersUnited.com reference page, and FREE
Acrobat Reader download.

For the ENTIRE parts list, but longish download:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

For the ENGINE (Motor) pages alone:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/2-AF-EngineMotor.pdf

Steve