Re: [Tigers] fan belts!

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fan belts!
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:34:09 +0100
here in almost metric england i found my local 'halfords' (a sort of
rubbish version of napa) had belts with the size in millimeters in the
part number (although i had to work that out myself - they told me if
my car wasn't listed there was no way to cross reference and that the
belts were not listed in size).

a 1250mm belt fitted my alternator just fine.  thanks to tony for the
tip of just buying several sizes and thanks to all who suggested the
ball park right size.

- owain.