Re: [Tigers] Hood scoop and cooling holes

To: CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hood scoop and cooling holes
From: jhef101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:01:26 -0400
Mark,
??????? 10 years ago when I was running mine on the Arizona portion of RT. 66
during the early summer I experimented a bit and found that cracking my hood
open about 2" would drop the temperature about 15-20 deg against an ambient of
around 90-95 deg. I also blocked any holes in the radiator support that could
be leaking air and creating a flow problem around the radiator. My radiator
then and now is a Ron Davis Racing products aluminum unit.

Best,
Jeff Hefner
B9470028