Re: [Tigers] Correct Maverick Fan?

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct Maverick Fan?
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:29:21 +0100
is there any reason this magic fan is better than a new $30
flex-a-lite fan?  i bought nice one from summit - 13" six blade i
think.  draws a massive amount of air at idle.  steel center with
stainless blades.   didn't take much tracking down.   i did however
have to carefully drill out the centre hole to 1".