Re: [Tigers] Correct Maverick Fan?

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct Maverick Fan?
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:43:56 +0100
i see your point.   to save the water pump and alternator, i remove
the fan for track style events and in the winter.  it's only required
in hot weather stop and go traffic.  over 20mph i've never had a
problem maintaining the thermostat temperature in any weather, with or
without the fan.   (even with a 180 thermostat!).   i understand those
of you with original 260's seem to have a tougher battle though.