Re: [Tigers] Windshield Washer Question

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, "Steve Sage"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield Washer Question
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 04:34:56 -0700
Just a personal opinion, before I punched a hole in an original washer
bottle,
I'd buy one of the early Mustang washer bags and try that. I think if you put
a check valve on the tube that goes into the bottle and mounted the pump
below the level of the bottle and near it, you'd probably be fine though.

Steve (in N. ID. )