Re: [Tigers] Windshield Washer Question

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield Washer Question
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:01:26 +0100
HI Steve how are you ?

the switch I sent you is air operated and you can use it with the
standard pump. Instead of pushing water to the jets, you push air into
the switch which then closes and makes the circuit for electric
washers.It keeps the standard pump in the dash although it sounds like
the one you found is a good match though

regards

Jeff
B9470974 LRX FE

In message <48FCAA32.3070407@cox.net>, Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>