[Tigers] fulcrum pins

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] fulcrum pins
From: Dale Pirie <suntiger@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:04:28 -0700
   CAT  flagged  failing fulcrum pins as a problem a couple of years ago,
   but I never could figure out if the problem was only certain OEM pins,
   or  if all pins were potential victims. Was there ever a final verdict
   on which pins were failing? Did everyone but me replace the pins? I've
   had  my  '66  Tiger since '68; used to race vintage with it. I did the
   crossmember  reinforcements  and replaced the bushings many years ago,
   but  never  considered  the  fulcrum  pins. Is this something I should
   address  and if so, where can I get new pins? I haven't driven the car
   since  the  first  CAT article and really need to get this thing going
   again.
   Thanks,
   Dale Pirie