Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:40:40 EST
So the answer to the fulcrum pin problem is YES, NO, and sometimes MAYBE?
Thanks. I guess.

In a message dated 2/7/2009 6:33:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Cool VT
writes:

Dale,
I think it comes down to the fact that they could last another 40 years  or
could fail tomorrow. Seems something  like Russian  Roulette.  From everything
that I've gathered it sounds like maybe 5%-10%  have failed.  I guess you have
to decide whether you are a risk taker or  prefer to be ultra safe. And I
think it's only the lowers that have had a  problem.
Mark L

_Great  Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at  $499._
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;21
1531132;33070124;e)

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)