Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins

To: suntiger@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pins
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:06:32 EST
Any comments on this????????????????????

In a message dated 2/4/2009 12:33:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
suntiger@comcast.net writes:

CAT  flagged  failing fulcrum pins as a problem  a couple of years ago,
but I never could figure out if the  problem was only certain OEM pins,
or  if all pins were  potential victims. Was there ever a final verdict
on which  pins were failing? Did everyone but me replace the pins? I've
had  my  '66  Tiger since '68; used to race vintage with it. I  did the
crossmember  reinforcements  and replaced  the bushings many years ago,
but  never   considered  the  fulcrum  pins. Is this something I  should
address  and if so, where can I get new pins? I  haven't driven the car
since  the  first  CAT  article and really need to get this thing going
again.
Thanks,
Dale  Pirie

now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)