Re: [Tigers] Tiger MK II sniping thoughts

To: maliburevue@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MK II sniping thoughts
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:42:07 -0400
Indeed.

And I read a book on auction theory, and it seems the e-bay folks read
the same book.  It's conclusion was that of all the auction methods
available (silent, sealed bid, etc), the e-bay way will always bring the
most money.  And the bigger the audience, the more money will be paid as
well.

So keep that in mind.  E-bay is probably by far the best place to sell
an item.  It is also likely the most expensive place to buy an item.  At
least where a picture and description will suffice.  Personally, I would
never buy a car at almost any low price without seeing it in person.

Chris