Re: [Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again

To: 'Samouce's' <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:48:11 -0700 (PDT)
Duke-Upon reading Duks post, it reminded me that the selinoid was the culprit
when my syestem acted like yours many years ago- an altrnator makes the many
problems of a generator disappear. My nuts whre loose and the charging syestem
goes to the battery thru the selinoid. Check them for tightness and
corrision.
Tony