Re: [Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Getting really stinking old....voltage regulator again
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:52:20 +0000
Thanks Tony, Ron and Terry for the comments and recommendations.

I am going to go through all of the connections to include the engine ground
strap to make sure they are corrosion free.  I will also replace the ignition
switch (it has hung up in the start position several times and needs replacing
anyway).  Hopefully this will solve the problem.

I started the car this morning and the charging system is working as it should,
the + amps quickly dropped to the normal range and the system was properly
picking up the load when light and heater fan were operated.

Will keep you informed.

Duke
B382002037