Re: [Tigers] Original engine?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original engine?
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:51:30 -0400
I'm a factory original kind of guy, but do see the value in boosting
performance and handling too. Unless your intention is a sale why rebuild the
car
for someone else ? Rebuild it for yourself and keep the 260 as an added
incentive
to a buyer (if you ever sell)

I'm very proud of myself for deleting what I almost posted.
I'm learning.

Steve R
B9473720 (with non orig 260 and wishing I had the proper block that was lost 25
years before I owned the car)