Re: [Tigers] Original engine?

To: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original engine?
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:40:47 -0700
Bob, heck, do both of them! If you're just rebuillding the 260 to box
stock standards, it really wont cost an arm and a leg. Get the 331
first, rebuild the 260 as you enjoy responsive driving, lol... Then if
you sell, put the original motor and tranny back in. This is what I will
do if I ever get done with driving on the salt chaing 205 mph...

mayf