Re: [Tigers] Original engine?

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original engine?
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:53:02 -0700 (PDT)
Bob- put in the stroker- thats what i would want if I bought the car. put the
orginal and rebuildable 260 up to sell with the car IF you ever decide to. I
bought my first Tiger in 1972. guess it was an instant addiction and I cant
imangine not having one setting in my garage or in the yard etc etc. Now if I
could only afford that stroker engine and you can run the stock wiring. LOL
TonytheTiger