Re: [Tigers] Drag Racers, Watch Out!!! Not Tiger!

To: <gleibert185@comcast.net>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Drag Racers, Watch Out!!! Not Tiger!
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:03:47 -0500
I guess you heard that Area 51 is full of electric, nuclear, hydrogen and
cold fusion cars stolen from small inventors who were killed by black ops
teams for inventing something the Detroit muscle couldn't.  add that to the
200 mile per gallon carbs secreted away in the 40's and 50's along with
little aliens and you get an idea of the magnitude of the conspiracy!
did I mention a black helicopter is on the roof now, and they are rappelling
down to stop me fro