Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:02:09 -0700
Makes you wonder if they claim the postage overcharges as income?  Ahhhh, -
Probably not.  Sometimes the packaging (including the box, packing material,
tape, time) and the trip to the shipper might be considered "reasonable"
over cost. But it sounds like it is WAY over in this case.

Feedback was put in to alert other buyers and keep sellers honest. How
effective it is, is debatable. My understanding is that the seller can no
longer rate the buyer (though they can probably still rebut your comments).

Maybe the seller is on the list and just this posting will prompt them to
make good.  So..., perhaps a little more time?

99% of the time I have been content with what I have bought on Ebay. There
were a few times I had to balance high expectations with cost and age
realities to overcome a few minor disappointments.

Tom