Re: [Tigers] ebay problem

To: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ebay problem
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 21:37:04 -0400
At 09:24 PM 9/7/2009, Howard gentry wrote:
>WOW!!!
>      No one but idiots would send anything by
> UPS or FedEX???  Do some E-Bay sellers work for the USPS???

Absolutely not. I do not work for the USPS or for
FedEx or UPS.  But UPS and FedEx cheat
outrageously on their international shipments and
no one with an iq greater than a dork would ship
by them.  They are dishonest and openly
dishonest, after the loss occurs, when they
refund the shipping charge and say, "Sorry,
Charlie".  Ship by post and you are protected.

You have never had an $8,000 lens tossed into wet
shrubbery by a UPS delivery dude.  That happened
to me.  I can tell you other horror stories.   UPS is crap and FedEx is crap.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!