Re: [Tigers] Lotus Designs Extended Range Electric Crate Engine -

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lotus Designs Extended Range Electric Crate Engine -
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:13:27 +0100
Tom,

you reminded me, I saw a clip of a programme, I think on the BBC a  few
years ago which covered electric cars in CA>

Guess what 2 of the cars were they had converted- ALPINES !!

Does anyone know of the cars or has seen the film ?

I will see if its on utube or somewhere similar.

regards

Jeff

In message <9433D64AC237453094AEBCB76CF2CAAF@student2>, Thomas Witt
<atwittsend@verizon.net> writes