Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:38:23 -0700
>>>What color black? What size brush? Did they paint it R to L or L to R?
Where did they start? What was the humidity when they painted? What day was
the car built? Where can I get original air for my tyres???<<<

  Likely the brush was made from an animal that is now an endangered
species.  The paint probably contained lead (and/or other heavy metals) and
now banned solvents.  The brush strokes are prohibited because they cause
repetitive motion injuries.

 The original air for the tyres (period correct anyway) might be locked in
an Arctic glacier. But hurry, because they are melting!  The other questions
might be answered in an old almanac.   :-)

Tom