Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:17:31 +0100
Hi Aaron,

don't forget that you need November Coventry air to match your
production date otherwise the ride will be too firm.

I do have a set of original Tiger wheels with RS5 Dunlop's, never had a
flat. but sadly they won't fit yours as they are from a March production
date car.

I presume you all know that if you don't use original water from the
River Severn, your Tigers may be prone to overheat.

I can go to Coventry in November and get you some if you want.

On the grill - its Pot Luck Black and painted L to R on LRX cars and R
to L on HRO cars - the brush strokes told them which side to put the
steering wheel.

;-)

In message <d26.3e48074d.37ec201b@aol.com>, AAAGLASSS@aol.com writes

--