Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:42:02 +1000
I think i have some NOS "dunlop-rootes" air for the tyres.. right next to
the NOS Lucas smoke for the wirring.

In all seriousness.. the reason it matters is that sometimes its nice for a
car to survive unmolestered.. or for one being restored to be put back
together correctly... just because many of us have updated and modified
doesnt mean the knowledge should be lost..

2009/9/24 Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>

>   What color black? What size brush? Did they paint it R to L or L to R?
>>>>
>>> Where did they start? What was the humidity when they painted? What day
> was
> the car built? Where can I get original air for my tyres???<<<

Michael King